Woodstock Hospital COVID-19 Assessment Centre
Accessing this Service: Patients must make an appointment to this assessment centre by calling 1-855-905-6148 (Booking clerk is available Mon-Fri 8:00 am to 6:00 pm or Sat-Sun 8:00 am to 4:00 pm).
Please note: We require booked appointments for every individual being tested at our assessment centre. This means that you cannot show up to your appointment with additional people to be swabbed, that have not been scheduled for the appointment. This slows down our registration process and we are currently working through an increasing volume of calls and appointments for testing. We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time.
Woodstock Hospital has a COVID-19 Assessment Centre (trailer on hospital grounds).
- Hours of operation 10:00 am to 8:00 pm 7 days/week
- This is not a walk-in or drive up assessment centre
- Patients must make an appointment to this assessment centre by calling 1-855-905-6148 between the hours of 8:00 am to 6:00 pm Mon-Fri or Sat-Sun 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
As of September 24, 2020, the Ministry of Health updated its approach to COVID-19 testing. Effective immediately Ontarians should only seek testing at Assessment Centres if you are:
- Showing COVID-19 symptoms;
- Have been exposed to a confirmed case of the virus, as informed by your public health unit;
- A resident or work in a setting that has a COVID-19 outbreak, as identified and informed by your local public health unit; and
- Eligible for testing as part of a targeted testing initiative directed by the Ministry of Health or the Ministry of Long-Term Care.
COVID-19 symptoms may include:
- Fever (temperature 37.8 degrees Celsius or higher)
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Difficulty swallowing
- New smell or taste disorder(s)
- Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
- Runny nose or nasal congestion (outside of seasonal allergies)
For your appointment at the assessment centre:
- Please bring your Ontario health card or another form of identification.
- Use the Juliana Drive entrance and park in the visitor parking lot. There will be signs directing you to designated parking spots for the COVID-19 Assessment Centre.
- Once parked, please stay in your vehicle. You will be contacted when it is your time to enter the assessment centre.
Testing at Pharmacies
COVID-19 testing is available at select Shoppers Drug Mart locations for asymptomatic individuals that meet criteria established by the province:
- Residents or workers in long-term care home
- Visitors to a long-term care home
- Residents or workers in homeless shelter
- International students that have passed their 14-day quarantine period
- Farm workers
- Individuals who require a COVID-19 test for international travel clearance
- Self-Identified Indigenous
- For more information on click here.