Woodstock Hospital COVID-19 Assessment Centre
Accessing this Service: Patients must make an appointment to this assessment centre by calling 1-855-905-6148 (booking clerk is available 8am to 4pm from Monday to Sunday, closed statutory holidays).
Woodstock Hospital has a COVID-19 Assessment Centre (trailer on hospital grounds).
- Hours of operation 10:00 am to 6:00 pm 7 days/week
- This is not a walk-in or drive up assessment centre
- Patients must make an appointment to this assessment centre by calling 1-855-905-6148 between the hours of 8am to 4pm Monday to Sunday, closed statutory holidays.
As of September 24, 2020, the Ministry of Health updated its approach to COVID-19 testing. Effective immediately Ontarians should only seek testing at Assessment Centres if you are:
- Showing COVID-19 symptoms;
- Have been exposed to a confirmed case of the virus, as informed by your public health unit;
- A resident or work in a setting that has a COVID-19 outbreak, as identified and informed by your local public health unit; and
- Eligible for testing as part of a targeted testing initiative directed by the Ministry of Health or the Ministry of Long-Term Care.
COVID-19 symptoms may include:
- Fever (temperature 37.8 degrees Celsius or higher)
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Difficulty swallowing
- New smell or taste disorder(s)
- Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
- Runny nose or nasal congestion (outside of seasonal allergies)
For your appointment at the assessment centre:
- Please bring your Ontario health card or another form of identification.
- Use the Juliana Drive entrance and park in the visitor parking lot. There will be signs directing you to designated parking spots for the COVID-19 Assessment Centre.
- Once parked, please stay in your vehicle. You will be contacted when it is your time to enter the assessment centre.
Testing at Pharmacies
COVID-19 testing is available at select pharmacies locations for asymptomatic individuals that meet criteria established by the province:
- Residents or workers in long-term care home
- Visitors to a long-term care home
- Residents or workers in homeless shelter
- International students that have passed their 14-day quarantine period
- Farm workers
- Individuals who require a COVID-19 test for international travel clearance
- Self-Identified Indigenous
This page has no comments.