Guidelines for Patients and Visitors
Effective Monday March 23, 2020, Woodstock Hospital is limiting entrances to assist with the screening process that is currently underway, and in ongoing efforts to limit the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
Main Entrance and Emergency Department Entrance
- The hospital’s main entrance will be open from 6:30 am - 8:00 pm, and the Emergency Department entrance will be open from 8:00 pm – 6:30 am.
- There will be signage in place.
Athlone Avenue Entrance
- The Athlone Avenue entrance is closed until further notice.
Woodstock Hospital staff have been instructed to go through a separate entrance.
Effective Thursday, March 19, 2020, we are enforcing a no visitor policy. This will remain in effect until further notice. Please carefully read the guidelines below.
- Restricted access will remain in effect for critically ill, palliative, and patients in the Maternal Child Department, with (1) visitor permitted.
- All children attending the Emergency Department, can have (1) guardian present.
- Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis.
We appreciate your understanding at this time, as we are all doing our part to flatten the curve and limit the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).